Take a look at the dashboard here.
The dashboard contains:
- An overview of labour market and skills data for selected geographic locations, such as local skills improvement plan (LSIP) areas, local enterprise partnership (LEP) and mayoral combined authority (MCA)
- A searchable map where you can find leading indicators on local economy and skills, including employment, jobs, businesses, skills, and destinations over time
- Additional breakdowns such as local authority, occupation, learner age and provision type
- Links to additional local data sources and tools including the Office for National Statistics (ONS) subnational indicators explorer, higher education data sources and job quality indicators
- Bespoke download of dashboard data to enable further analysis and sharing.
The underlying data is available at local authority district and regional level’s – just put your region in!